For that HP Airbus Capt: Departing for an Atlantic Crossing

Re: For that HP Airbus Capt: Departing for an Atlantic Cros

Well, we're working on it! :)

It IS interesting how I'd get screamed at for our career-destroying scope clause during Contract 2000, but now some of those same screamers are demanding tight scope language in their own contract!

These be inter'essing times maing.

Well, we're working on it! :)

It IS interesting how I'd get screamed at for our career-destroying scope clause during Contract 2000, but now some of those same screamers are demanding tight scope language in their own contract!

These be inter'essing times maing.

If I had a clue what you were talking about in regards to contract 2k, I'd be all :eek: or :crazy: or :drool: maybe even :insane:....but mostly right now just :dunno:

Aren't they always?

I've yet to study about or participate in stable times in the airline industry.

...and my warnings about planning on retiring from a regional, you know, all those unpopular topics I got lambasted about. What's ACA's 401k match again? :)

If I had a clue what you were talking about in regards to contract 2k, I'd be all :eek: or :crazy: or :drool: maybe even :insane:....but mostly right now just :dunno:

I'm thinking they were all like "they took our jjeeewwwbbs" and then they were all like "well they took our jjjjeeeeeetttsss". Or something like that.

Is it an RJDC deal? I'm not aware much of Delta prior to '03.

I live in a very small world.

Apologies.

Back