For my fellow Buckeye fans!!!!

triplec76

Its not perfect, but Im darn proud of it. For what my patience level is, this was a huge project. Living in the middle of Hawkeye and Cyclone country, Im expecting someone to come by and heave it in the middle of the road even though I live out in the sticks......

And for those of you wondering, no Im not a bandwagoneer, I was born and raised not too far from Columbus and Im a Buckeye through and through....

jtrain609

Anarcho-Bidenist
Go Bronco's...and when we have no possibility of a post season, GO NIU HUSKIES!

Cheers

John Herreshoff

G

Alright call me an idiot but what the hell is it?

To me it just looks like a cool photoshop design.

Anywho...GO BUCKS, I've got two good friends from high school that start for them. Makes my Saturday afternoons fun since they are usually televised even up here.

G

WOW! I feel like an idiot now, ought to delete that last post!!

triplec76

Sorry outside, my mobo fried on Sunday and I just got my new one today. That carving took about 2 hours, and wasnt as complete as I had wished. For my first time trying it I guess it turned out okay, but hopefully next year will be better.

I will definitely cherish that picture because 24 hours after I originally carved it, the letters were starting to wilt pretty badly. No one has smashed it so far, maybe because they cant quite read it......