For all those...

Quick question - I believe you said in an earlier post that you were moving to Austin. How is the commute between Austin and ERW?

On the weekdays there are three nonstops and on the weekends two. Also have JFK, LGA, and the overnight freight companies to get my arse to work. We now have a commuter clause, so it shouldn't be two bad.

I'll take Milk with my cherios thankyouverymuch.

Just remember to be patient in line to take off and land on 11 as much as possible.

Controllers laugh when you request to take off 11 or 29

Your antics in the Beech wont work in the Q. I don't thing they are as much of a fan of terminal VFR as you are;)

Two To Too ....... its all the same;)

No doubt! Always feels good to have a checkride behind and a fresh certicication bearing a spanky new type rating coming in the mail!

He flies like a seasoned Captain, but drinks like a 14-year-old girl.

Hah!

Kidding.

Congratulations. Welcome to your new life. :)

There's a dash of truth to that!

Do you know how hard it is to hold a conversation when every 30 seconds you're getting whiplash and saying, 'Jesus Christ, you see the legs on THAT chick?'

Trying to introduce him to the nuances of Austin, dontchaknow....

Introduction of "nuances" to a Wookie? Ha! ;)

Gets Seggs blotto on Shiner Bock and teach him the two-step. That'll humble any man.

Introduction of "nuances" to a Wookie? Ha! ;)

Gets Seggs blotto on Shiner Bock and teach him the two-step. That'll humble any man.

It's the beginning of hot season here in KAUS, which means girlies are wearing short dresses. By august they'll be wearing less.

I could take em' to the Broken Spoke to learn to two-step. Not a bad idea, actually.

Seggs...we're goin' two-steppin...trust me when I say that you'll thank me for this later. :D

Eh....I beat you by a day, but congrats anyways.:) Let me know when you get to AUS.

I can't wait to hear you on the radio. "What's up wookie?" Hehe...

Congrats on the type... I'm telling ya we need to meet up sometime. There's a great irish pub right down 22 not far from the airport.

Back