Follow up calls

scottyboy75

So I was sending out some resumes this week and last. But, now I have this question. I was making a few follow up calls today and when asked by the "your not getting past me because I am the one who is in control of your career at this point" person what was a good number to call me back at I panicked. I am in India calling on Skype. What should I say at that point? I mention I am in India at the present time and on Skype sometimes they will pass my call on other times they just tell me I am sol. What is the general consensus to handling that. I do not want to seem pushy but I would like to just make a follow up call.
Thanks for the replies.
Shane

Not going to help you out too much right now, but look into Google Voice once it goes public.

You can get a US skype-in number and voicemail. You can also get a skype-in number and have it forward any call to any other number.

I knew there was an easier way than what I was doing. If I use the Skype forwarding can I send it to my phone # here in Delhi or do they charge an arm and a leg for it?
Shane

I knew there was an easier way than what I was doing. If I use the Skype forwarding can I send it to my phone # here in Delhi or do they charge an arm and a leg for it?
Shane
They charge extra but it's their normal rate to call india. I think it's 10 cents a minute for India.

Back