FOL in hand?

I have both, received my email FOL on Friday, and my hard copy through the U.S. mail yesterday.

I got my FOL yesterday in E-mail form. My HR rep said he has an intern currently working on the hard copy versions, which I assume will be mailed out soon. I'm headed to the En Route Basics class on October 21st. Anyone with me?

I got my FOL yesterday in my e-mail. I will be starting the basics class on 10/10. Anyone else in that class? I am headed to ZID (Indy Center).

October 2nd class date (enroute). Told I would receive my FOL via email next week. Any other ZTL people already have your FOL?

i have neither...still waiting... mccullum is out of office today cuz she's moving in furniture...so i guess i'll call her tomorrow and ask about it.

i have neither...still waiting... mccullum is out of office today cuz she's moving in furniture...so i guess i'll call her tomorrow and ask about it.

By all means call her let me know what she says, but just so you know. I did talk with her Monday and she said she would email my FOL sometime next week.

Back