FOI online study

FlySooner9

Hey guys, i have my FOI written coming up very shortly and was wondering if there are any good places to do free online practice tests? I like Gleims the best but our book store has been out for a while and i dont have time to order one. Thanks for any help. Oh by the way i have new appreciation for each and every CFI out there.

If I can offer one piece of advice, it would be to actually study the questions and not just memorize them. It'll make the initial oral that much easier.

If I can offer one piece of advice, it would be to actually study the questions and not just memorize them. It'll make the initial oral that much easier.

That's one way to do it and I bet it will work for many people. However, I memorized the questions in the Gleim bank and scored 100% on the FOI. Ten minutes after the exam a CFI asked me to name the six laws of learning and I only remembered one! It was then that I grabbed the Aviation Instructor's Handbook and proceeded to learn the FOI material. It worked better for me to study for the exam and the oral as two separate things, but I would have been clueless in the oral had I only memorized the test bank to pass the exam.

Back