FNG. (New guy)

Was told to check out the site. Have to say much better and more frequently used then others. Lower time guy just trying to make it in the industry.

Welcome.

Al Gore may have invented the Internet, but Derg invented the Forum.

Seriously, you've come to the right place. I've been on every forum there is (even moderated a couple years ago). This is my favorite though I mostly lurk.

Welcome welcome.

This site is every bit as important to meet people as it is to learn from.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hah ^Welcome to JC! Ive been here for a few years and met some good people, payed it forward and will continue to do so! Tell us about yourself!!

Welcome Goreman11. We look forward to learning more about you and sharing your insights, wisdom and opinions.

Thank you everyone.

I guess a little about my self

Las Vegas native. Started at the local flight school, then decided to pursue a aerospace science degree. Still haven decided if that was a good idea or not. Worked through my ratings and finally got that elusive first job for a 135 canyon operator. Loving it so far.

Was told to check out the site. Have to say much better and more frequently used then others. Lower time guy just trying to make it in the industry.
This site has gotten more than a few people jobs. Keep your eye out. It's a good place to be.

Welcome to the forums! There is a lot of paying it forward and some jobs gotten through this site. That's for sure.

Keep a low profile though. A couple of the moderators are jerks (no names!).
shutup.

Oh Hi! :) Welcome…if it weren't for this site I would never have had the success I have had in aviation. I started flying 10 years ago, three weeks after I found Jetcareers…

Also, remember, there is no such thing as anonymity on the innnnnerwebbbsss.

Welcome to the forums, when I'm on layovers I'm glued to reading the threads. It's a good place

Back