Peter O Knight - TPF
DSC_0073.jpg

Downtown Tampa
DSC_0075.jpg

Another Pic of Downtown Tampa
DSC_0076.jpg

Tampa Executive (Vandenberg) - VDF
DSC_0083.jpg

Thanks for sharing! I love to fly into Tampa. I can never look at the Skyway since that group of people tried that swing stunt off of it when the bungee cord broke and messed them all up.

My house is visible in your first picture. Wont point out where but its on the water haha. Nice pics:)

Great Photos. I flew a helicopter out of Whitted a few years ago. I thought it was a pretty nice airport.

I need to get down there, see my Dad and do some flying. It's been a couple years since I was in SRQ, but I've always wanted to just fly down the coast some, take pictures, stop for gas and grouper sandwiches...

For you cyclists out there, you can ride across both of those bridges in the top photo - it's pretty cool. If you follow the closer bridge to the right, you can ride all the way down the coast.

I need to get down there, see my Dad and do some flying. It's been a couple years since I was in SRQ, but I've always wanted to just fly down the coast some, take pictures, stop for gas and grouper sandwiches...

Go to Frenchys in Clearwater Beach for a grouper sandwich. By far one of the best places for it IMO.

Cool pics. I hang out around there probably twice a year. My Grandmonther and Uncle live about 2 miles south of PIE, on the centerline of the long runway there.

Back