Flying along in flight...

FlyingSig

3594581748_5e811c1b7d_b.jpg

Since when did denim become a material of choice at Suthen Innanashunal?

Very Cool, Pic!!!

Man, that's one hairy arm! I'd hate to see what the back looks like. Talk about hirsute.

So if it's HDR did you process a RAW file several times at different exposure values then do the HDR thing on it?

I use different RAW files at different exposures... I think it comes out better than a single raw file. My camera can autobracket exposures, so I set that up, put it in continuous shoot mode on Av (so it keeps the same F stop and only changes the shutter speed). Here are the originals:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

After you blend them together in Photomatix, run a tone mapping on then to get the final image.
I uploaded the images so if anyone is interested they can try a "practice" HDR with the free version of Photomatix or Photoshop or whatever....

Attachments

• 12 Days in May-2-2.jpg
    12 Days in May-2-2.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 481
  • 12 Days in May-3-2.jpg
    12 Days in May-3-2.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 481
  • 12 Days in May-13.jpg
    12 Days in May-13.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 478
I use different RAW files at different exposures... I think it comes out better than a single raw file. My camera can autobracket exposures, so I set that up, put it in continuous shoot mode on Av (so it keeps the same F stop and only changes the shutter speed). Here are the originals:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

After you blend them together in Photomatix, run a tone mapping on then to get the final image.
I uploaded the images so if anyone is interested they can try a "practice" HDR with the free version of Photomatix or Photoshop or whatever....

will definitely give it a try... thanks for the pics.

I use different RAW files at different exposures... I think it comes out better than a single raw file.
Ok, I got ya. Usually when I think HDR I'm thinking of landscapes shot on a tripod, etc. But I guess with bracketing one could get images fast enough where the software could align everything. I've got CS4 but have yet to delve into all that, but I'm getting there. Most of what I've posted on here the last few weeks has been a straight RAW conversion in Lightroom without any tweaks.

And for those of you who have no idea what we're talking about, check out this link.

And FS, if you ever want to try out some white lenses, swing through JNU sometime......

Back