FlyDubai FZ1073

The security breach occurred in the UAE, as the flight originated from there. They may want to be a party to the investigation. Given that the Gulf States have major international airlines, they may have a vested interest.
 
Granted if true, this FO is a PoS…but damn, None of these countries involved would I wanna be “interviewed” in. Will make the half elf paraded around by Russia a few years ago look like foreplay…
Edit: if true, I wont lose sleep for them :)
 
Granted if true, this FO is a PoS…but damn, None of these countries involved would I wanna be “interviewed” in. Will make the half elf paraded around by Russia a few years ago look like foreplay…

Saudis, Mosad, NK....
Last 3 places I'd want to be a prisoner.

They have techniques that are unimaginable to normal people.

I'll take Gitmo ANY day.
 
Anyone else notice how incredibly nice the cabin interior seats and seatback monitors are on this MAX? That was the first thing I noticed when I first saw the passenger footage.
 
IMG-20261001-WA0011.jpg
Screenshot_20261001_105827_Samsung Browser.jpg
 
You have a war going on with a Shia majority Iran and the U.S. - consequently, its allies that are predominantly Sunni. Here, you have an Oman (US friendly) national, flying for a UAE (US friendly and huge ally) airline, try to mass murder suicide in Israel, and diverted and landed in Saudi Arabia (huge U.S. friendly and ally). Saudi is not going to torture an Omani national flying for a UAE carrier on their home soil, all for Israel’s good will.


Not going to happen.


They will turn him over to the UAE, and it becomes the UAE’s problem. Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Mossad infiltrate the UAE and this suspect will “suicide” himself at some point in the future.
 
So we’ve seen lots of pictures and have the names of the Capt, the FO, the four guys in the back that helped subdue and take care of the Capt but, who landed the damn plane??
 
Back
Top