FlyDubai Anyone?

I know a lot of 737 typed guys with over 1K in type that have applied and waiting for an answer. Their salary and benefits are certainly attractive.

I know a lot of 737 typed guys with over 1K in type that have applied and waiting for an answer. Their salary and benefits are certainly attractive.
I have a buddy there. What do you want to know? I can find out some info for you next week...

I just wanted to see if they are currently hiring guys with only turboprop time. I know Qatar is, but FlyDubai does look indeed attractive. Currently just trying to give myself options.

I'm still awaiting hearing from my buddy there. I was in town and nobody was available. "Pop-up" trips suck in that respect. I promise I will get back to you as soon as I hear from my buddy, whether he has good or bad info.

I'm still awaiting hearing from my buddy there. I was in town and nobody was available. "Pop-up" trips suck in that respect. I promise I will get back to you as soon as I hear from my buddy, whether he has good or bad info.

Thanks Stone Cold. The more options the better! In the mean time, I'll go check APC forums for more info as well.

So what the consensus today in flydubai.... is it a good place to work? Will coming back to the usa and finding a job be difficult?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back