Flightlogg.in Issues....anyone lately>

spoolinup22

Can't view all or any of my flights on the map section.

Anyone know the guys email? I can't find it on the site's forums/ contact/ help.

If you click on the "Google Groups" link on the bottom of the page, that's where you can get a hold of him. He's pretty inconsistent; sometimes he'll get to your question immediately, sometimes not for a few weeks.

In this case, he's already explained what's going on:
This is because the google maps API v2 was shut off a few days ago: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/v2/basics

The code needs to be updated to use v3 of the maps API

--
Chris Priest

I started an account years ago. Luckily, I was only about 60 hours into flying when it locked me out and wouldn't accept my password any longer. Even when copy and pasted from the "request password" emails and with the password reset, nothing. You get what you pay for.

Anyone know how to get the total up till a specific page? Mine is set up to show total time for that page and overall total time, not total time for current page. Clear as mud? Thank you.

Never had a problem with the site in 2 years. Then again I probably use it once a month... I use OpenID, not sure if that makes a difference or not.

My multi time does not show up in the CSV file but does on the websight. Anyone know of a way to fix this on the CSV file?

Back