Flight Schools in Central Florida

WannaGonnaC130

Hey guys,

I'm looking to start on my PPL and was wondering if anyone knew the best (cheapest) flight school in the Central Florida area. Thanks for your input.

Hey guys,

I'm looking to start on my PPL and was wondering if anyone knew the best (cheapest) flight school in the Central Florida area. Thanks for your input.

If you want to keep it cheap, I'd recommend Falcon in Sanford or Triangle in Leesburg. Air Orlando at Executive is excellent (though I'm biased), but will cost you a little more.

I wouldn't recommend any of the Kissimmee operators.

I know of a new one just getting up and running out at X04 (Apopka). Granted, they only fly Light Sport as of right now, but you never know what will happen in the future.
First Landings Aviation is the name of the place.

There is a new flight school at KFXE that has some of the least expensive introductory training rates that I have seen in a long time.

They seem like pretty nice guys and I would at least check them out. The school is Ft Lauderdale Flight Service. Phone 954-772-1212.

I talked to them on the phone and I got that "we care" feeling as opposed to the we are going to run you through here feeling. I believe one of the partners is a Jet Blue pilot.

Back