Flight Safety SIC Info?

CoffeeIcePapers

Well-Hung Member
Anyone know anything about this? It is a paid position, so I am wondering how much the pay is and how many hours a week it is. They have an application on their website if anyone is interested.

Anyone know anything about this? It is a paid position, so I am wondering how much the pay is and how many hours a week it is. They have an application on their website if anyone is interested.

The pay differs depending on the center. ATL was 17/hour and I've heard of others that make less. The hours vary. The SIC is basically an on-demand seat filler. Right now, I've heard it's very slow.

The pay differs depending on the center. ATL was 17/hour and I've heard of others that make less. The hours vary. The SIC is basically an on-demand seat filler. Right now, I've heard it's very slow.
That may also depend on the center and the program. Some guys that I knew in the CE-500 and CE-560XL programs at FSI Citation in Wichita stayed pretty busy. That was about 9 months ago, so it may be different now.

I'm a right-seater at CAE and things have been VERY slow. There was a two month span where I didn't get any right seat work. I tend to average 3 or 4 a week.

Corporate aviation is still doing very well, however there aren't a lot of people switching jobs, requiring initial training. We're even getting a new sim at CAE; Embraer Phenom!

-Brett

Back