Flight Safety Int Simulator SIC

ArcherII

Hi, I've wondered about this possibility. Anyone here that had experience with this set up?

I'm a foreigner just shy of ATP mins, so I know what the constraints are regarding working in the US. But I wanted to know if this is a viable way to make my way into 91/135 OPS whithin the US.

I have American friends that had recommended this path in the past, or even the Ground Instructor positions. Just gathering the most info possible before making a drastic decision in my life.

Thanks

I don't have any first hand experience but I've heard it's a great way to get into 91 Corporate flying. You'd meet lots of people in the biz and that's what it takes. I see ads on Bizjetjobs quite often looking for low time pilots for this. Best of luck.

Thanks. I'm really thinking about this. I just need to be legally able to work in the US, 'tis but a little problem.

I did it like 15 years ago... lol

If I could do It again while going the same path, I probably would have gone to larger airframe than the Citations. Shoot for the Gulfstream/Global/Falcon crowd. Would've paid more and probably been a better job out of the gate.

Back