Flight Kit Stickers

Stickers are like anything else, moderation is key. I like the uniqueness and personality a tasteful selection of stickers lends to a flight case. It shows a little character and gives some color to the all black, rolling heap of nylon we haul around the terminal.

I've considered making a sticker of the W2 that I will receive at the end of this year. I figure it could be a hilarious conversation starter. "So, are you part-time, or what?"

Heh, professionalism vs. flight kit stickers. You know who had more stickers than anyone I've ever seen? The Air New Zealand 777 crews I used to meet everyday at SFO. You'd have these old crusty captains in their late 50s showing up to work to fly their 777 and they'd have stickers on their flight kits that I can't even type out because of the profanity filter. Those Kiwis were a hilarious bunch. The one I'll never forget was a sticker of a Kiwi bird wearing sunglasses using an ANZ 777 as a skateboard and it said "Haters gonna hate". When I saw it at the counter me and the captain both broke into laughter together, good times over there.

The one I'll never forget was a sticker of a Kiwi bird wearing sunglasses using an ANZ 777 as a skateboard and it said "Haters gonna hate". When I saw it at the counter me and the captain both broke into laughter together, good times over there.
That...that is so epic.

Turbopropaganda.com used to have some pretty good stickers, looks like the website is down for renovation. I think actually that a JC member runs it...

Turbo propaganda was great but it has been down for months. The apps are nice. I use plane radio, works pretty good.

The only sticker on my case that could be construed as aviation related is "our pilots cary less than $20 cash." The rest of them are about things that I find a lot more important...my life outside of flying.

I figure the uniform and my walking onto a CRJ that I am a CRJ pilot. Not exactly something I'm proud of either.

I always see guys lugging around cases with B757 stickers...Even if they fly for a regional :)

Happens a lot, and being in my 20s, I'm probably bunched into that group automatically unless someone asks. :)

Back