Flight Instructor!

E_Dawg

=me!!!
grin.gif

Yup, took the CFI initial today and PASSED
grin.gif
grin.gif

Congrats dude, thats awesome!

As I stuffed myself into a Cherokee with a student this afternoon, I was thinking "I wonder if SkyGuyEd is doing his ride right now?" lol...
smile.gif

Its been a long time coming, so you must be extra psyched to have it done with!
cool.gif

Congrats dude! Now, Apply Apply Apply!
smile.gif
lol, enjoy your time as a new flight instructor!

Ha nice! You know what sucks!? The reason it took so long was because the airplane was down for nearly a month for mx... so I get to my airport where the test will take place, pass the oral and get ready to fly and the starter quits on us.

Luckily we were able to use another school's plane - would have been at least another two weeks had we not been able to
crazy.gif

WAHOO!! WELL DONE ED!!!!!

I woke up and though I wonder if Ed has passed his CFI!!!! I saw him online (once he had been on for a few minutes - damn i-cafe no sound!!!) and found out the good news. That sucks about the plane!!

I look forward to my dual!!

Congratulations!

I took the Flight Instructor - Airplane written today. Next the FOI and then the checkride. Hopefully I will have it all wrapped up by the end of March.

[ QUOTE ]
Woohoo! Congrats, Mister Flying Magazine!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know....how many brand-new flight instructors can say that they're published???
grin.gif

thats sweet!! The CFI Initial ride is always a large burden off the shoulders, well done. Now one can finally actually get paid to take people flying. A great milestone to reach. Now just watch out for the students out there who may try to scare ya a bit
laugh.gif

Back