Flight Express Gouge, please...

Stone Cold

I need some assistance with a Flight Express interview. A buddy of mine wants me to help him get ready for the interview, with the flows, and getting ready for the ATP. Anybody that has been through the training and/or interview please write with any info you have that you can share.

He was a bush pilot in Brazil in a past life, has CFI/II/MEI 1500TT 250+ ME in the US and hasn't done much actual instrument flying in the last few years...we're planning on lots of flying in as much actual as possible. We know the BNA & ORL approaches, etc. Is it still PCADT for the sim?

I have already been to aviationinterviews.com and have some of the paperwork and the flows; I just am looking for any more gouge to get him ready (and for myself in the hopefully near future).

His interview is 29 Nov. Thanks for the help. Braidkid, I'll be calling.
grin.gif

Good luck to your friend! I wonder if there are any Brazilian pilots that fly for the majors here in the US?

When I was there (about 6 months ago) it was 6-8 months. Faster upgrade times if you're willing to relocate.
Go to RamAir or Airnet if you want faster upgrade times.

[ QUOTE ]
When I was there (about 6 months ago) it was 6-8 months. Faster upgrade times if you're willing to relocate.
Go to RamAir or Airnet if you want faster upgrade times.

[/ QUOTE ]

It still is 6-8 months. Airnet and soon Ramair will make you sign a 1 year (6 month for Ramair in the single, 6 additional months when you get into the twin) contract. With Flightexpress you can get in and out, no contracts.

cya
~wheelsup

[ QUOTE ]
With Flightexpress you can get in and out, no contracts.

[/ QUOTE ]

True, except for the $1k training bonus you'll have to refund if you leave before 6 months.

Back