Flight Attendant - Not Good

[ QUOTE ]
I view their efforts as successful. They were the only hijacked plane that didn't kill people on the ground. They are heroes, more so than NYPD or NYFD (also heroes, dont get me wrong.)

I doubt there is an airliner flying that early in the morning that doesn't have at least one commuting pilot in the back
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Has the government released any info/recordings about what went on during that flight

Lets see...

19 out of 19 hijackers were arab muslims.
19 out of 19 hijackers were men between the ages of 18 and 40.
0 out of 19 hijackers were irish nuns.

Sorry but the airlines had systems in place before 9/11 that would have flagged the hijackers. They were foreign, from terrorist nations. They paid one way tickets with cash. They had no baggage. What happened a few months earlier though shows what the rats in the ACLU and the trial lawyers have done to the nation. They sued an airline for "profiling" and won a settlement. So when 19 hijackers wanted to get on a plane, management said, "dont worry let them on we don't want to be sued."

Unless we get our act together we're going to get hit again. Israel is a nation that has its act together when it comes to fighting terrorists. they don't worry about "offending" people. If you dont like the fact that you'll get searched, don't get on a plane there. Its that simple.

[ QUOTE ]
Israel is a nation that has its act together when it comes to fighting terrorists.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, yeah, they're REALLY effective in preventing terrorism. Seems to me that there hasn't been another attack on US soil since September 11.

In Israel, on the other hand...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Israel is a nation that has its act together when it comes to fighting terrorists.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, yeah, they're REALLY effective in preventing terrorism. Seems to me that there hasn't been another attack on US soil since September 11.

In Israel, on the other hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well El Al hasn't been hit and there is no doubt they would have been if not for extraordinary security procedures. There is no disagreement among security experts, El Al is in a league of their own.

Bottom line Isreal is a tiny democracy surrounded by enemies whose goal is to wipe them off the face of the earth. No compromise, just kill them all. In spite of that they have a thriving economy in an area where most coutries are third world dictatorships. Yeah I'd say they are pretty darn good.

How easy it is for us to sit here in the relative safety of US borders and criticize a country that is literally on the front lines and fighting for it's existence.

BTW, here's a trivia question. What is the only country in the middle east where a Palistinian can vote in a free and democratic election, and do all the time? That would be Isreal.

Dave

My oldest son was involved in busting this guy at Air Tran. He was working in the IT center when the call came in. The idiot flight attendant used his own cell phone. They got the number off of caller ID, checked the personnel records, then sent the cops to pick him up. Criminal mastermind.
spin2.gif

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure about the other flights on 9-11, but I think that UAL 93 only had about 50 passengers out of 200 seats. I'm sure that they planned it that way, by scouting out low load flights.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't find where I read it right now, but the hijackers bought more tickets then they were going to use, thus the reason for the lack of people on all the planes. When I read that, I was wondering why there wouldn't be a red flag that was raised when a more than normal amount of people didn't show up for the morning flight.

Psst, considering the last time DaveTheFlyer replied to this post was a little over a year ago, I don't think you're doing to get a reply!

Wow, didn't even look at the date. What is with people searching the archives from one year ago and bringing this topic back up!!

[ QUOTE ]
Necroposting.
tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

So that is what it means. I had to go to dictionary.com to find the meaing to necro. I like new made up word ya'll use!Works well in this case.

[ QUOTE ]
I can't find where I read it right now, but the hijackers bought more tickets then they were going to use, thus the reason for the lack of people on all the planes. When I read that, I was wondering why there wouldn't be a red flag that was raised when a more than normal amount of people didn't show up for the morning flight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if that's true they sure have kept it quiet. I would take that one with a grain of salt.

Dave

Back