Flew FLOAAAAATTTTSSS!

ppragman

FLIPY FLAPS!
Jumped into a T-Crate, and flew floats for the first time today, another 3 or 4 hrs and I'll be signed off and check ridden! I love flying floats its soooo damn cool.

Awesome man, I want to do floats soooo bad!

Have fun and post up a picture of the bird if you get a chance

And here I thought you were using the CRJ FMS keypad to type the title of the threeeeeadddd!!!! Doh! Only CRJ guys will get this joke.

And here I thought you were using the CRJ FMS keypad to type the title of the threeeeeadddd!!!! Doh! Only CRJ guys will get this joke.

I think even dispatch understands when you send..... DIIIIVVVVVVVVERTTING to XXX... sennnnddd numbers assap

I got another 3 hours of floats to add to my float time today also. I'm just about to pass up 50 hours of float time. It is the only thing I ever wanted to fly from my initial flight training days. The hardest part in training can be done cheaply because the engine doesn't have to be running :D...Sailing to or away from an unfriendly dock with no dents involved. Gotta stay on your toes. I'm in love with the c-185 until I get in the caravan on floats and beaching it on a nude beach. :drool:,,,I'm a married man now, those days and dreams are soooo gone [crying].

That is awesome! They look like alot of fun.

I was sitting outside at work yesterday eating lunch and a plane on floats flew over. I was jealous, one he was flying and I had to go back to a cube and two he was most likely going to land at one of the seaports along the coast and have fun at the beach.

Back