First dual given!

pscraig

Today I passed a major milestone in my aviation career-my first dual given. I am now working at the ATP office in Richmond, VA and flew a student to FVX for a checkride, doing maneuvers along the way. On the night flight back to RIC, we saw an amazing sight-a deep red aurora borealis (Northern Lights), quite clear from 5500 feet. A great first day!

Paul

Congrats!

Scary isn't it? The funniest part is, is the fact that your first student had no idea!

"The cloud is moving nearer still....Aurora Borealis comes in view....Aurora comes in view...."

cool.gif

I saw it here in Brunswick Maine... @ around 8:00pm
It was quite a Sight... It wasn't only green, it was red too.

" The end is comming, run ! "

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats!

Scary isn't it? The funniest part is, is the fact that your first student had no idea!

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't bad at all until we did a practice engine shutdown and airstart. The combination of first time with a student, bumpy air and a feathered prop made me a little anxious, but no big deal.

Congrats Paul... Im glad to see you got out of the office. I am signed up for the January 5th date in Jax for my Private... Here goes something! Good luck with everything and thanks for all your help.

Marilyn

Red huh??? sounds like you saw nitrogen dancing across the sky...who ever knew quantum physics could be so beautiful...

Back