FIRC online with American Flyers

jonnyb

Anyone used this program to renew their certificate? I'm in the process now and was curious if anyone had a gouge or two on the process. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

A friend of mine said it is probably the most boring thing he's ever done in his life, but it is pretty easy, and at $100 to renew for life, the price can't be beat.

I renewed on pass rate this past summer, so I'm good until the summer of '05, but I'll have to do something like this, I'm sure.

FL270

I've been doing the Gliem course. It's cheap and you can do it in a weekend if you bust your butt. It's kinda boring too, but you can get a bit out of it if you pay attention. I did the Jesspesen course years ago and hated it.

Yeah, this one is boring as hell. Oh well, gotta do it. My cert. expires at the end of the month. FL270's right, you can't beat the price to renew for life (the life of the company, that is). I thought I would take the first test right off the bat to see if I could pass,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oops! I failed miserably.
smile.gif
Guess I'll actually have to study this one,,,no answers to memorize
blush.gif
Thanks guys.

Well, I finished the course last week and went down to the FSDO and got my renewal. The course was actually pretty good and I picked up a lot of stuff that was lost over the past couple of years. Pretty good program and I would recommend it, especially since you can renew for "life" (of the company, i.e. American Flyers). Not bad for $125.00

Back