Finished with formal education!

scooter2525

Very well Member
I've passed all my required courses this semester for me to graduate and I am DONE!!!! :nana2:

Utah Valley University Aviation Science degree for those wondering...

How did you like doing the classes online? I have been considering finishing my degree with uvsu online. How lond did the classes take?

I've passed all my required courses this semester for me to graduate and I am DONE!!!! :nana2:

Congrats!!! Being done with training is one of the best feelings in the world!!!
Enjoy it while you can......(6 months until loans are due :banghead: ) :D:D:D

Did you have any problems with financial aid? I'm talking to them now, but I'm an out of state student and I would do everything online. My biggest concern is financial aid. I know they have a budget which is great, but I don't want to fail say the instrument rating course because financial aid only allowed x amount of dollars, and I'm short with the money so I can't finish. Have you had any problems? What should others be on the lookout for, etc....? Thanks man, and congrats!!!! Best of luck to you.

How did you like doing the classes online? I have been considering finishing my degree with uvsu online. How lond did the classes take?

Classes last for a normal semester, but if you focus on them, you can usually bust out a class in a week or two. I personally like doing online classes because I could fit them around my schedule. I've been able to work full time and work permitting have a normal social life. Plus if you end up in training at a company or flight training you can fit your schedule around that. Most classes set the due dates at the end of the semester so if you slack some (like me) then you can get them done.

Congrats!!! Being done with training is one of the best feelings in the world!!!
Enjoy it while you can......(6 months until loans are due :banghead: ) :D:D:D

Don't remind me. haha for now I have a situation where I'm living with family and instead of paying rent I "have" to pay a little extra on the student loans. :rawk:

Did you have any problems with financial aid? I'm talking to them now, but I'm an out of state student and I would do everything online. My biggest concern is financial aid. I know they have a budget which is great, but I don't want to fail say the instrument rating course because financial aid only allowed x amount of dollars, and I'm short with the money so I can't finish. Have you had any problems? What should others be on the lookout for, etc....? Thanks man, and congrats!!!! Best of luck to you.

Financial aid as in free money? or as in loans? Free money depends on your income situation, and even then it works out to be a couple grand a semester. Loans? They worked out pretty nicely to get them through the state of utah. Once again, up to a couple grand as nessary. Beyond that a private loan would be dependent on your credit and your need. First thing is to apply at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. PM if you have more specific questions on what works...

Back