Feel sorry for.......

Seggy

Snuggle, he had dealt with me these past three days and has to deal with me again in a week and a half for four days.

Don't worry Snuggle! If Seggy starts giving you trouble, just start singing this song in all non critical phases of flight!

[YT]yv-Fk1PwVeU[/YT]

Yep, still flying the line.......

(actually reserve holder but we are short staffed so flying the line most days)

Yep, still flying the line.......

(actually reserve holder but we are short staffed so flying the line most days)

Are you short staffed but over staffed like we are on this side of the fence? :)

"We're overstaffed and might have to furlough.....but, uh, we're junior manning you on your day off."

Lol, what a disaster!

Flying with Mark Smeaglehoffuns is always a trip, just remember to keep the cockpit like a freezer for him. The man needs his AC.

Make sure you negotiate for required union leave -- at Mesa in FY2008 they wouldn't release any grievance committee member to attend system board for 8 months in a row.

Just go live at the airport you big baby.

Heh. It's kinda funny. I get home RSV, and they move to me airport reserve. I get airport reserve and they give me a four day trip. :) Might be better if I didn't lose money while sitting at the airport. Per diem would be nice while wasting away in the MEM airport.

Work just can't be going good for Snuggle. I mean, he just finished working with me for a few days and now he's on to Seggy. Geez...

Back