Fedex has posted

Has nobody had any luck? Seemed like last external positing nobody seemed to get an interview either. It’s a tough go. I’m still short the flight ratings for the job requirements, but pretty much had everything else. Just keep flying I guess.

Has nobody had any luck? Seemed like last external positing nobody seemed to get an interview either. It’s a tough go. I’m still short the flight ratings for the job requirements, but pretty much had everything else. Just keep flying I guess.

flight ratings?

I am instrument rated, but did not hear back, app is still under consideration though.

I've also been told by a knowledgeable source that FedEx really likes hiring current or ex-military members. Seems like the proverbial "best Dispatch candidate" for them is someone current or ex-military with 4 years+ experience and at least 2 years international experience, with flight instrument ratings and as much actual flight experience as possible.

I suppose it makes sense that they want Dispatchers who are knowledgeable from both behind the desk and behind the flight controls, but that also certainly makes them the most discerning and picky if that's true.

Good luck to everyone still waiting for a yes or no!

Speaking of comfy for MEM.. How's the downtown living there? For those that like the city life of course.

Back