FedEx closing CGN, LAX, and ANC MD11. New system bid for all of the changes.

None of what you said makes sense.

1. Its my misfortune I dont understand the nonsense you said?

2. You somehow predicted this?

3. If you're high on mushrooms, i should do them?

4. What did you do wrong?

Seriously, you need help. Im not trying to be mean, insensitive, or satirical, but posting gibberish only at night alludes to some bigger issues. You really need to look inward or talk to your aeromedical committee. If you prefer not to talk to them, I've dealt with substance abuse with my friends and family and am willing to listen, my dm's are open.
You really aren't putting any of that together?!? Seriously?

Live smart or die, mi amigo. Live smart or die.

I think this might be the real post of the week. Cochinillo asido mi amigo
Rereading my post, it did come off a tad persnally-directed. I'm sorry for that. Ad hominem was not my intent.

My memory of the Inquisition is not what it used to be, but I seem to recall that suckling pig was a favorite at the Inquisitors' bacchanals.

All I know for sure is that humanity spent a millennium in stupid-driven darkness. I'd sure like it if we could stop our current race back to that place.

Last edited:
This entire thread is nothing but "you ignored this content" and "lol wtf" from everyone else. And it's hilarious.

Tell what? If you are seeing “show ignored content” on your end, that means you have people blocked.

0 people blocked on my end in the 22 yrs here.
I block trolls because they don't do anything but muck up these forums. It isn't about feelings, other than maybe the feeling of "Oh God, not again". I don't block you because you aren't a troll, you're just you.

Back