FED EX

HVYMETALDRVR

Sorry to bring up more bad news but I caught on TV yesterday that FED EX is laying off 500... are there any pilots to be furloughed in that bunch?:(

I talked to my brother yesterday and he said that supposedly, pilots were not included. He's kinda low on seniority with maintenance, but he thinks he's safe for now.

And now they are going to park 10 A300 series and at least 4 DC10's. Talked to the mechanic from FedEx and said that most people can't wait for the B777.

And now they are going to park 10 A300 series and at least 4 DC10's. Talked to the mechanic from FedEx and said that most people can't wait for the B777.

On that note, I saw an ex-USAir 757 on their ramp this morning.

Guessing they are continuing the acquisition of 757s.

FedEx actually laid off 1000-500 were in Memphis the rest were worldwide. The layoff were mid management types. From what I understand all Dc10's are being retired. I know they dropped the monthly guarantee from 52 down to 48.

Imagine how many Ex-wives are getting the sob story!

"My client represents that the Ferrari Moderna (hereafter referred to as 'the family vehicle') is an indispensible transportation appliance, and as such not subject to the terms of the agreement dated 11/24/87..."

PS. Check plus on the Spectre pic. You sort of resemble him, you know. I mean that in a good way. If there is a good way.

Back