Fashionably late?

dasleben

That's just, like, your opinion, man
I should be there at the Cosmo at 8pm, but it's looking like I'll be on a flight getting into LAS at about 630pm. I'll have gotten in to CVG from a long NRT deadhead that morning at about 1am, so I won't be leaving CVG tremendously early (need my beauty sleep!). You guys don't shut and lock the doors, do ya? :)

Welp, there's a possibility that I won't be in until Friday afternoon now. :(

Ditto....Not actually a chance, but thats when... 445 I believe. Who's around? I am gonna grab some dinner, refresh myself, and head to the event so I can catch the redeye back that night at 1250.

Last edited:
I believe you win the "dedication to the sport of NJC" award this year.

Thanks ! Arrive LAS 1655 10/25, leave LAS 0050 10/26. Just enough time to grab dinner, freshen up, and head to the event. Just need to remember to set an alarm so I leave with enough time to get back to the airport and through security in time for my red-eye return.

Thanks ! Arrive LAS 1655 10/25, leave LAS 0050 10/26. Just enough time to grab dinner, freshen up, and head to the event. Just need to remember to set an alarm so I leave with enough time to get back to the airport and through security in time for my red-eye return.

Awesome to hear. I agree, that is some hardcore dedication Jim. See you Friday night.

That's impressive. Even more ballsy than our attempt last year.

We ended up having to fly into LAX, rent a car, drive to Vegas. Showed up about an hour and a half before the event, scarfed down dinner at the Hoffbrau Haus, went to the event, came back to the hotel, crashed for about 3 hours, flew home. Honestly if I knew it was going to be like that I wouldn't have bothered with the hotel reservation.

That's impressive. Even more ballsy than our attempt last year.

We ended up having to fly into LAX, rent a car, drive to Vegas. Showed up about an hour and a half before the event, scarfed down dinner at the Hoffbrau Haus, went to the event, came back to the hotel, crashed for about 3 hours, flew home. Honestly if I knew it was going to be like that I wouldn't have bothered with the hotel reservation.

Ehh, it's confirmed ticketing so shouldnt be too bad. Just need to get sleep on Thursday. I'll find a room that housekeeping is cleaning and borrow the shower.... ;-)

Small carry-on and might get the super-duper TSA check.....I can just hear it now..."No luggage...? Going and coming back right away...? What are you up to....?". Suppose I should make sure I dont touch my gun before leaving. I can jsut see me failing the swab test and setting off someones alarm....

Ehh, it's confirmed ticketing so shouldnt be too bad. Just need to get sleep on Thursday. I'll find a room that housekeeping is cleaning and borrow the shower.... ;-)

Small carry-on and might get the super-duper TSA check.....I can just hear it now..."No luggage...? Going and coming back right away...? What are you up to....?". Suppose I should make sure I dont touch my gun before leaving. I can jsut see me failing the swab test and setting off someones alarm....

TSA_agent.jpg

Oh, I put your middle name as Khalif Bin-Altani on the ticket, hope that's OK? :)

Back