FAQ

ding. ding. ding. (!)

Also, boards have people like me on them with one goal: Disrupt the natural flow

Also, I want to be an alpha male, but more in a beta way.

What about Omega man?

Omega_Man_FSMCD3_No2-761812.jpg

This won't work.
If you REALLY wanted this to work you would be linking Q&As to your main page. Or Turning your first post into an updated Q&A with everyone's Questions already.

Because when this gets a few pages long people are not going to search through to find their one answer.

Not to mention you get the dumb people who don't search ever.

So, this thread is pointless in numerous aspects and serves one purpose...for me to boost my post count. Yay. +1.

This is a retarded post.

People are going to do it anyway. It just makes you sound like an angry little man lol. If your that upset about it, then stop coming to the website. Plain and simple

Q: Recently took the ishihara test online..It showed me that i have red/green color deficiency, yet i can tell the dif. between the two at any point other than those freakin' circles. Anybody know what happens if you fail the ishihara red/green portion (circles with dots and number in it) test at PEPC? Do they give you an alternate test? I haven't been able to get a thorough answer here...I have called okc and fort worth...they each told me to call the other one...very helpful. I would greatly appreciate any detailed answers...

A: ???

I did not pass the first test where you have to look through the scope and pick out the numbers. After that the actual doctor gave me the test with that book of circles and it went much smoother. I don't know why but that scope test was crazy for me. So, in my experience, yes you get a second test.

Back