Falcon Aviation Academy ADX

MrBravoJulietSierra

Let me preface this by thanking everyone in aiding in my lurking of the various forums on this site and hopefully for any information you may have to offer. I am in the midst of a career change possibility and looking into aircraft dispatch. Living in Atlanta, I am uinterested in Falcon Aviation Academy's program at KFFC. I have read about people's experiences and opinions regarding Sheffield and IFOD, but I haven't seen or read that much about Falcon's dispatch program. Like many of the other Dispatch schools' websites, theirs leaves more to be desired in terms of offering crucial information. Maybe I should look into web designing for these institutes as a career. Thank you again.

If you live in the ATL area, go talk to them! As the old adage says, "Never judge a book by its cover!" Same things applies to a website. Falcon's ADX program was founded by Barry Braender, who is a retired DL DXer. IIRC, he still teaches courses there.

deltabobo said:
If you live in the ATL area, go talk to them! As the old adage says, "Never judge a book by its cover!" Same things applies to a website. Falcon's ADX program was founded by Barry Braender, who is a retired DL DXer. IIRC, he still teaches courses there.

And in the end...it doesn't really matter where you go to school. What matters is that you get your license. They don't teach you how to be a dispatcher; that is something you learn "on the job". School will teach you the fundamentals and what you need to know to pass the written and O&P. But I'll tell ya...when they tell you it's a "license to learn", they aren't kidding. When I showed up at my first gig, I realized how very true that statement was. Best of luck to you!

I am actually in the process of moving back to Atlanta, so I do plan on stopping by to ask questions in person. Thank you all.

Back