Face To Face Pax Seating arrangements in the works....

Southwest already had the "lounges" where the passengers were facing each other and they discontinuted it beacuse outside of Texas nobody even liked it. Also I think they could'nt find seats that would stand up to the 16G (?) requirement.

I flew on one of those Southwest planes once. It was pretty cool when you traveled in a big group cuz it made it really easy for everyone to sit together. I wouldn't want to do that with a bunch of strangers however...unless they were very attractive females.

My first flight ever was on a WN 732 that had that configuration. It was nice considering it was the whole family going along, but it would be really, really awkward if it was random people. I'd spend the entire flight staring them down just to scare them.

Sweet, now every flight you take will be like your on a C-17 being deployed to the Middle East.

nw when someone gets motion sickness. you get to to be the proud bearer of a colorful shirt.

nw when someone gets motion sickness. you get to to be the proud bearer of a colorful shirt.

Like that scene in The Hunt For Red October (which I have watched like 50 times) where the right seater says..."talk about PUKE!"

b.

Another reason why the lounges went the way of the dodo....it has happened on more occasions that one likes to remember,go ask one of SWAs senior F/As about it.

Back