FAA written practice tests online?

Cav

Former Maddog Whisperer
I believe someone mentioned a website that has online practice tests. I'm getting ready to take all my CFI writtens. If anyone knows of one could you post a link? Thanks in advance.

I used the Sporty's website online tests... but I think they only go up to Commercial.

www.webexams.com doesn't have the AGI, IGI, BGI writtens that I could find. But it does have like 50 more test than any other site online, and it'll have the FOI and FIA that you need. Is what I've been using to practice for tests. Good at random samples too, I've only seen the same questions a few times after a dozen or so tests there.

[ QUOTE ]
www.webexams.com doesn't have the AGI, IGI, BGI writtens that I could find.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually in a way it does. The AGI and BGI tests come from the same test bank as the Flight Instructor test, and the IGI comes from the same test bank as the Instrument written. The only difference is the length of the tests and that there will be a couple of helicopter questions. There are not enough of those questions on the test to have to worry about guessing on those questions though.

Yeah, so like I said, it doesn't have those 3 tests
smile.gif

I know they come mostly from the same pool, but they are NOT the same test. If they were, you wouldn't have to take a separate test for those ratings!

Another place to go for a few tests is www.myairplane.com but it doesn't have the number of tests that webexams does (though the format on myairplane seems a bit better to me).

I know this is bringing back an old post but I figured I would pass this on since it was frustrating me last night. If you use webexams.com to study for writtens, I just noticed that some of their questions have wrong answers or figures with them. I was taking a practice test last night for my flight instructor written, and one question had the completly wrong figure(a low altitude enroute chart instead of one of the performance charts), another had the correct Sectional, but a different edition than the FAAs figure, which causes you to get the wrong answer, and even a few where their answer was wrong, one example was flight time needed for a commercial pilot liscense. The correct answer for the FAA test, and in the Gleim is 200 hours since 50 hours can be in a simulator, but they say 250. Overall it is a good help, but you need to watch some of the answers they give you.

Back