FAA oral exam this thurs...any suggestions??

stickks

I am completely nervous about taking this. I am doing pretty good in class, but there is no possible way I am going to remember everything we have gone over in class, and I am worried that I will answer something wrong, and poof, that will be it. I have heard the examiners at the school i am at are pretty tough. Help!

I am completely nervous about taking this. I am doing pretty good in class, but there is no possible way I am going to remember everything we have gone over in class, and I am worried that I will answer something wrong, and poof, that will be it. I have heard the examiners at the school i am at are pretty tough. Help!

All I can tell you is this. Do not panic, you will suffer if you do.

Just keep revising the stuff you did and most importantly stay calm. You will be alright. and it will be over before you know it.

Trust me............

All I can tell you is this. Do not panic, you will suffer if you do.

Just keep reviving the stuff you did and most importantly stay calm. You will be alright. and it will be over before you know it.

Trust me............

I have heard that if you cannot answer a question, it is better to say "I dont know", over giving a wrong answer. Is this correct?

I have heard that if you cannot answer a question, it is better to say "I dont know", over giving a wrong answer. Is this correct?

Just be careful. Try to answer regardless but with confidence. Only if you are REALLY not sure then say I do not know.. But that is my .02 cents.

But the oral exam is not tooo bad, your making it tougher than it is. When do you take it?

But the oral exam is not tooo bad, your making it tougher than it is. When do you take it?

Looks like this coming Thursday per the topic.

I agree, the oral isn't that bad. We only had one person that didn't pass it. If you're not the first one to take it, then ask others who take it first how theirs went. If you're knowledgeable to pass the final exam, I'm sure you won't have any issue with the oral.

Try not to gag. I hear you lose points for that. :rolleyes:

Try not to gag. I hear you lose points for that. :rolleyes:[/QUOTEu

lol, I have not had time to gag. All I have done in the past 5 weeks is go to class and study. And I am still getting by with only about a 75 percent score. We have a flight planning theory and weight and balance test tomorrow, a flight plan test tues, and the final on wed. I havent even started studying for the final. There is so much information, I just dont know where to begin. I have been trying to concentrate this weekend on the tests tomorrow and tues., as they are worth 20 percent of your grade, same as the final. My problem is I am not sure how much I have retained, and it is usually the small stuff that I forget. Anyways, I am glad for this to be almost over, regardless of the outcome. I am looking forward to getting in my car on thursday and driving home to Dallas.

Back