Roger Roger
I am le tired
I first heard about him skimming Reddit threads about this citation SPE deal. Sounds like he’s the citation version of Jerry?I would hate to be 30CV's neighbor these days.
He probably just ignored the change
I first heard about him skimming Reddit threads about this citation SPE deal. Sounds like he’s the citation version of Jerry?I would hate to be 30CV's neighbor these days.
He probably just ignored the change
Dan Grynder was offering up him and his son as a crew for less than a good SP day rate briefly on a contract pilot facebook group. Someone asked “what’s wrong with him if he’s so cheap” and the immediate next comment was something to the effect of “just google him.” Post now deleted![]()
It’s been 20 ish years now but my limited exposure to a certain segment of the warbird community left me less than impressed
Speed is the big difference. The citations are easier to fly once you catch up with how much faster things happen.Is an old Citation any worse than a high performance turboprop for pilot skills?
Id think it would be on par with a T-prop and likely easier than a 400 Series Cessna or Duke or pressurized Navajo or whatnot.Is an old Citation any worse than a high performance turboprop for pilot skills?
I wonder how much DPE’s were changing to do the SPE stamp.
I dont think we have any Part 142 straight wing cessna Sims in Europe but definitely Phenom/PC24.Not really a stamp. It’s a multi day approved training program by a 142 school with a checkride at the end. That’s the only way to get it.
Now if your wondering if 142 schools have a habit of making sure they have regular return customers, the answer to that is very much yes.