FA attacked, Injured

^ That's exactly what I was thinking...what happened to the days good samaritans stepped in to at least help?

And did all the pax just sit calmly there and do nothing? No one stepped in to help? WTH is up with that?

Shock, I'd imagine. Perhaps a justifiable fear response? Dunno. Maybe a video will surface that will allow us to MMQB this thing to death.

Shock, I'd imagine. Perhaps a justifiable fear response? Dunno. Maybe a video will surface that will allow us to MMQB this thing to death.
Laziness. Id just rather sit here and watch, getting up is too much effort and I already had to walk to this plane ALL BY MYSELF. Eh, not flying yet, so I am safe, so Ill just sit here...so lazy..

I hope he's black listed at least from AA if not from air transportation altogether. Mental issues or not, there's no place for people like that in flight.

Is there such a thing? I've often wondered - I mean it would make sense for airlines to blacklist pax and share that list with other carriers.

^ That's exactly what I was thinking...what happened to the days good samaritans stepped in to at least help?

A video will surface. Probably a dozen. Because that's likely what people were doing instead of helping because, America.

A video will surface. Probably a dozen. Because that's likely what people were doing instead of helping because, America.
There are huge amounts of people who carry a smartphone and their first instinct is to help when something bad happens as opposed to trying to video it. You won't see it because it wasn't being recorded on an iPhone and uploaded to the interthingamajiggie that exists today.

There are huge amounts of people who carry a smartphone and their first instinct is to help when something bad happens as opposed to trying to video it. You won't see it because it wasn't being recorded on an iPhone and uploaded to the interthingamajiggie that exists today.

Yeah, but none of them are under 30.

I thought it was just me wondering, "So why in the hell was this ass recording the kid drowning when he could have helped?"

I don't think the news ever considers this angle because it's both clickbait for their website and gets eyeballs on their commercials when they acquire it cheaply and run it on their network.

Back