F/A-18 Hornet for sale on ebay

Does any one out there have two million they could spare to spend on this former Blue Angel F/A-18? This guy also has two Mig-29's for sale(for a lot less), and who knows what else. check it out here!
url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3079057375&category=4672]F/A-18 for sale on Ebay[/url]

I tried putting in the exact web address but it didn't work. However, if you go to ebay and put in Ebay item #3079057375, it should take you to it.

Hmmmm, unless I'm missing something, it looks like they are selling those Migs for 3.5 million each. How do you figure that to be a lot less?

Sorry. I only took a quick look at them and thought they were starting at $350,000, but on further examination, their a lot more! Sorry
blush.gif

No problem, no need to apologize.

I kind of wonder what the average person would do with a fighter jet. Do people just fly around in them like in GA planes? I immagine its got to cost a lot in fuel, but I suppose if you could afford the plane you could afford the fuel.

Actually, there's a Delta FO who he and his father own one mustang and two MiG-15's they use in the airshow circuit. One is painted bright red so you've probably seen it.

The migs are a lot less if they are assembled, he wants 9mill for the F/A-18 assembled.

There is a private company designing a fighterjet esque plane for the rich consumers of America, I don't know anything more about it except it's probably fast, expensive, and a few years away.

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, there's a Delta FO who he and his father own one mustang and two MiG-15's they use in the airshow circuit. One is painted bright red so you've probably seen it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about the Red Bull Mig? That one was actually staying at OAK during Fleet Week last fall. I remember it taxied right behind me one day. Ground first cleared him to taxi in front of me but then realized I'd probably be hover taxiing in the jet blast so he let me pull in front of him.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a private company designing a fighterjet esque plane for the rich consumers of America, I don't know anything more about it except it's probably fast, expensive, and a few years away

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it this one? looks pretty sweet but i m sure its in the millions.

left-side3-4-4a.jpg

http://www.avtechgroup.com/index.htm

Back