ExpressJet Holdings to close ExpressJet Airlines Sept 2 2008

Re: ExpressJet Holdings to close ExpressJet Airlines Sept 2

Be my on call back-shaver.

Re: It Makes Sense Now

But at least he'll have major league job security. :eek:

Unless a blonde from the Netherlands comes along and will shave back hair for less. Then again, Seggy can always hold the threat of bringing in someone from India to make sure Train doesn't ask for too much in the way of wages and benefits. Or maybe just by a set of electric clippers and occasional say "This will do it cheaper and faster."

Re: It Makes Sense Now

DAMN! :mad:

Jtrain and the rest of my friends and JC acquaintances at XJet..... MAD thoughts and prayers going out to ya'll!!!

Drop me a line if I can do anything for you guys/gals when/if this industry turns around! I'd be more than happy to assist!

Stan

Really sorry to hear about the news at XJT, I have quite a few freinds over there and hopefully they will be able to weather the storm. As somone mentioned, it's all about timing and the timing for an airline career is pretty dismal at the moment. For those of you that
are old enough to remember, this down-turn in the industry isn't a first ( or last ) time we have suffered through it. Eventually, things will turnaround and in the meantime try and live well within your means, save as much money as you can and keep on flying. It's all we can do.

Sorry guys. I know less than a year ago this was one of the top regionals to go to.

That really sucks guys! (Sidenote: Maybe it is just me but I really liked the paint on the branded planes.)

Talked to a non-airline buddy the other day, and he is really bummed the branded side is ending. He used you guys for both pleasure & business and loved it. Hopefully branded can make a comeback at some point under better conditions.

I feel the pain of those involved. As said before things will improve sooner or later.

Capt.Bob, great post!!!

Back