Expats At Russian Airlines ?

I'll airways have a soft spot for Ukraine myself, since that's where I started flying overseas. Right now, you couldn't pay me enough money to go there. I say that as an American that has spent quite a bit of time in Tehran, and have been to some not so friendly places like Lebanon, Syria, and others a few years ago.

I truly hope things settle down there, as the only people hurting are the average Ukrainians and Russians. The Russians are just so "nationalized" right now, they don't even see what's happening to them and their neighbors. It's sad to see it in person.

Where are you flying now? I remember reading some of yourolder posts about Ukraine.
Ill be there this summer, On our yearly visit.

It is sad that the country I visited as an exchange student in high school, the country I fell in love with as a young man is now being torn apart by war. Every day it seems like the conflict inches a little closer to where I lived over there... It's unreal to me.

Where are you flying now? I remember reading some of yourolder posts about Ukraine.
Ill be there this summer, On our yearly visit.
Moscow. I've been here over 4 years now working for the same people the entire time. The Kiev company I don't think is even running corporate aircraft anymore.

Back