Exotic Flights?

I wonder what Delta has to say about them using a picture with the Delta branding in it.

Is this a spin-off on the concept of "High cost/high services" discussion we were having in the no-whipsaw thread?

ummmmmmno-gif_zpsfa45477d.gif

What....Are.....Their.......Minimums?..........

Did anyone watch the videos? A new SSTBJ being developed (no pun intended)?

I tried to stay quiet but this is toooo much...

A website built by website builder.

A Gulfstream with an N number that goes back to a mooney.

An ex-wachovia owned Eurocopter with an expired N number.

I love the supersonic air travel commercial, didn't know we were doing that already.

Exclusive pedo-van featured in page 29

Annnnnddddd I'm putting 20 down on "Bro that's a dude" - page 61.

#endrant

I tried to stay quiet but this is toooo much...

A website built by website builder.

A Gulfstream with an N number that goes back to a mooney.

An ex-wachovia owned Eurocopter with an expired N number.

I love the supersonic air travel commercial, didn't know we were doing that already.

Exclusive pedo-van featured in page 29

Annnnnddddd I'm putting 20 down on "Bro that's a dude" - page 61.

#endrant

And the address is actually a spa.

Those kind of things do exist. There was a company doing charters where the F/As were just short of prostitutes and that was the lure for chosing them. The show I watched about it claimed they had a lot of regulars and even had exotic male F/As for female and gay clients. The name escapes me, not sure if they're still around.

Those kind of things do exist. There was a company doing charters where the F/As were just short of prostitutes and that was the lure for chosing them. The show I watched about it claimed they had a lot of regulars and even had exotic male F/As for female and gay clients. The name escapes me, not sure if they're still around.
image.jpg

Haha Pace Air's fantastic venture. Having eaten at Hooters, I can only imagine how annoying and over-the-top those flights would have been. Personally, I just hate getting obnoxiously fake attention from women, super awkward for both of us. But seeing as they even added a 757 or two to the fleet, guess I'm the minority.

Company I was thinking about was with bizjets.

Back