Executive Flight - Wenatchee, WA

My first flight instructor is a captain for them on the lear. He's on call 17 days in a row and then has 4 days off. Mostly flies the western states. I know they have another base over at Boeing Field besides pangborn, but I believe the one in Alaska was going to close (or did). He also said every pilot is type rated as soon as hired. They used to have a twin commander too if i'm not mistaken. Sounds like he likes it ok said the pay was decent. The facility in wenatchee is really nice.

The trips sound interesting. One time he flew barack obama's wife to california. Another time they were testing equipment for Boeing just flying around the northwest. I flew into wenatchee one night and a crew was heading out new york and back. They also go to Alaska quite a bit

They have around 15 airplanes and 60 pilots. The majority of the planes are lear 31/35.

have family in wenatchee and decided to give him a call, actually called me back, looking for pilots with lear or king air time but still said he'd look at my resume

anybody know if this is commutable?

I'd say no!! Wenatchee is served by Horizon only a few times a day. Why would you want to? Wenatchee is a great town with a good QOL, of course I grew up in the area so I'm a bit bias.

When I lived in Spokane in the early 1990s, Exec Flight moved most of their operation to Wenatchee because it was quicker for their pilots to report and fly from EAT to Boeing Field, than the commute in the Seattle area for their pilots to drive to Boeing Field. The Operational costs were a lot less as well.

have family in wenatchee and decided to give him a call, actually called me back, looking for pilots with lear or king air time but still said he'd look at my resume

Did he say what times they were looking for?

Ever hear anything back?

Back