Ewww! "Passengers Behaving Badly"

Oh, the stories I could tell you all about the disgusting and selfish things pax do. Thank GOD they're in the minority.
Not to be gross, but today the body odor eminating from a group of pax in the rear of the cabin was enough to make the other FA barf.

Oh, the stories I could tell you all about the disgusting and selfish things pax do. Thank GOD they're in the minority.
Not to be gross, but today the body order eminating from a group of pax in the rear of the cabin was enough to make the other FA barf.

So, what kind of bodies were ordered? Was it expensive?

Our A320's are a mess after the LAS redeyes or any flight that has anything to do with RNO. I've had to pick up some nasty stuff because the F/A's were too sceeved out to get it. Anything from a rotton egg salad sandwhich to a used diaper.......people are pigs.

On a commute home I had a woman 4 rows behind me clipping her nails while we waited for a gate. If I was seated next to her I would have bitched her ass out. I guess people who sit next to these slobs are afraid to say something?

I found a freaking whole dead fish underneath a seat in Madison once.

I still can't figure out why someone would do that! EWW!

Top this one:

SEA-SAC several just prior to the last election. Al and Tipper Gore in 1A/1B. I engaged him in conversation while boarding...nice enough guy.

We get to SAC and apparently, Al had a runny nose. Seat 1B (his) was ENTIRELY lined around the edge with used Kleenex.

The F/As couldn't believe it. I pointed out that as VP, he probably had a whole staff cleaning up after him.

Everything considered, I preferred Tipper.

Back