Even More June Photos

CK

Early morning fog in the hills of northern PA
foginhillssof9.jpg

Generating enough energy to power one house!
windpowervq1.jpg

701charliekilogb4.jpg

Musuem at Dover, the White 141 is the only A model left, all others were converted, you can see how much longer the green B model is.
amusuemoverviewhv6.jpg

Giant vs Giant
giantvsgiantyw6.jpg

Dover's transient ramp
anotherdoverovericeuu3.jpg

Delaware ANG ramp in Wilmington
delawareangrampvz1.jpg

Racing the storms home
weathrraceqv2.jpg

MYR bound on a typical summer afternoon
lotsostormssd2.jpg

One of my favorite things about my job is where we eat. I have been to five different Ruth's Chris locations and we go to this one in MYR every trip.
0626081834ds6.jpg

The view from my room at the house
0721071823by6.jpg

That's all,

Alex.

Awesome pics as usual!!

It seems you have your dream job! Enjoy it for all of us!

Thanks for the comments.

You always have excellent pictures. what exactly is your job, if you don't mind me asking?

I fly a rich guy and his family around.

Message, Bitch!

"Set Course to 216"

Did you go to rehoboth beach? I am here right now typing and recognized many pictures that you took

I live one beach up from Rehoboth in Lewes.

Alex.

Nice shots! For some reason, the last photo lacks the quality that the preceding photos contain. Heat or condensation maybe?

Ruth's Chris is overrated!!! Too much butter on their steak. Definitely disappointed with their filets that I've had.

Flemming's is where it's at!

Pics look good. Glad you enjoy your job.

Heat or condensation maybe?

Or camera phone:)

Ruth's Chris is overrated!!! Too much butter on their steak.

I have eaten a lot of steaks at a lot of places, that steak in the photo is the best one I have ever had. Now each Ruth's Chris does seem different, the one in Las Vegas was not nearly as good as the one in MYR. The one in Baltimore at the inner harbor is pretty good, but I guess the cook at the one in MYR is better.

Alex.

Great shots!

Ruth's Chris is fantastic. May not be THE best steak in the world, but its a damn good one. And the Creme Brulee IS the best in the world (Im an expert :)) While in school I got to do some research on Ruths Chris for a business project. Toured the kitchen, met the chefs, etc. It was pretty impressive!

Musuem at Dover, the White 141 is the only A model left, all others were converted, you can see how much longer the green B model is.
amusuemoverviewhv6.jpg

Alex.

A total of 277 of the original 285 Starlifters were converted. Besides this A model, I know NASA had one they kept as an A as well. Its' only job was to fly the shuttle booster rockets back to CA for outfit.

Very cool pix though and thanks for sharing!

Now those are what I call ONION RINGS! If you ever get up to ANC try out a place called Club Paris (sounds like a strip joint, but it is a steak house). It isn't terribly fancy but they have awesome steaks.

Back