This past summer, I was diagnosed with EC. I completed chemo/rad foloowed by surgery August 12. My medical is due at this time. The pathology showed cancer in 1 of 40 lymph nodes. My AME tells me that I need to wait until August, because they will not issue a SI until I have my 1 year rescans because of a node being positive. Someone respond to this and tell me if this is the case.