ERJs in Florence, SC

mikecweb

So I was driving to Myrtle Beach today and while passing through Florence we saw about a dozen or so "Delta Connection" ERJs which appeared to be parked in storage. Just curious whose planes are these and why the heck are they in Florence?

scflyin

Must be a meet and greet. :sarcasm: Maybe the satellite doesn't fly over that part of the country. Not much to see in good ole Florence.

KLB

So I was driving to Myrtle Beach today and while passing through Florence we saw about a dozen or so "Delta Connection" ERJs which appeared to be parked in storage. Just curious whose planes are these and why the heck are they in Florence?
[Off topic]

You need to tell your fellow Airnetter's to stop making fun of us AMFer's in BED about our spiffy uniforms. It hurts our feelings.:sarcasm::) j/k

[Back to your regularly scheduled topic]

mikecweb

[Off topic]

You need to tell your fellow Airnetter's to stop making fun of us AMFer's in BED about our spiffy uniforms. It hurts our feelings.:sarcasm::) j/k

[Back to your regularly scheduled topic]
Sore subject but I won't be in Bedford to make fun of them anymore.

wzgrza

They are MESAs RJs.

We had to divert yesterday to Florence on the way to CLT and I counted 13 parked, and another 3 by the hanger across the field, making 16 A/C. What a waste.