ERAUs best and brightest

MikeD

Administrator
Staff member
3 Embry Riddle students facing drug charges

Associated Press
Nov. 4, 2003 02:38 PM

PRESCOTT - Three freshmen students at Embry Riddle Aeronautical University were arrested on drug charges after campus security received information that the men made a trip to Oregon to obtain illegal drugs.

After searching the car of one student and the dorm rooms of all three students on Monday, Yavapai County sheriff's investigators found hallucinogenic mushrooms, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, said sheriff's spokeswoman Susan Quayle.

The students - Joseph Eric Dell, 18; David Michael Snook, 20; and Harris Walker Evans, 18 - told investigators they had pooled their money and had purchased the drugs in Oregon on Saturday.

The trio faces charges of possession/transportation of dangerous drugs for sale, possession/transportation of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.

D'oh!

In about 8 years: "Dear Doug, I have a minor drug violation on my record, but I have a CFII-MEI ATP and was wondering how this would affect my job prospects"

On the bright side, that's 3 less people I have to compete against for that elusive airline job.

There's always a silver lining!
grin.gif

uhhh.... yeah... they have to pay for the high prices of ERAU somehow right?
blush.gif

*chuckle chuckle*

your just not supposed to get caught! hahahah J/K!!
grin.gif

I am so proud, I think I am going to cry.

Hey, think positive, there is no such thing as bad publicity right?

I heard they had 16 pounds of doobie by the way.

Back