Era Alaska. ATP min for B1900 in FAI?

121, have to have an ATP and a type to be SIC of anything.

That is true. I was surprised that they require applicants to provide their own ATP, most regionals in the lower 48 are only requiring the 1500 and the written. I just thought it was interesting. I imagine that they have a lot of guys from their freight ops (they have a 135 side too right?) applying as well as the diehard Alaskan Aviators who would rather die than take a flying job down south.

I would think that they would need to make the pot pretty darn sweet to get people to relocate to FAI,

Yep, as others have said, this is for the Era Aviation (121) side. ATP required, not just mins. That's straight from the chief. I don't know why they have elected to require the ticket instead of just ATP mins. Class is at the end of October apparently.

Yep, as others have said, this is for the Era Aviation (121) side. ATP required, not just mins. That's straight from the chief. I don't know why they have elected to require the ticket instead of just ATP mins. Class is at the end of October apparently.
Erm, beg pardon, but that seems somewhat silly, since you'll have to be a typed first officer anyway...

Back