Envoy hiring soon?

They have been hiring a classes of 8-10 every 2 months since last summer. Just started a class two weeks ago so maybe a September class would be his next shot.

I just applied with Envoy and have no 121 experience. Can anybody provide me with inside information? Like interview process.

I just applied with Envoy and have no 121 experience. Can anybody provide me with inside information? Like interview process.

it should be like most standard airlines.. they pick you for interview, you come in with a group.. then you should do a 1 on 1 or yourself and 2 interviewer, do a little basic ADF test, then go over random topics like reading airport plates, etc.

also, I’m not sure but I believe It has been said on this forum that Envoy may even offer on the spot (so take it with a grain of salt).

if I recall correctly 3 different AM starts
0300-1300
0330-1330
0430*-1400 (2)

0600-1600 (2)
0800-1800 (2)
1000-2000 (2)

1300-2300
1330-2330
1430*-2400(2)

overnight
2000-0600 (2)
2200-0800

could be wrong but think this is still coreect

I corrected it for you. Some of the shifts are limited. The shifts with two are usually a m-thur and then a fri-sun with a floater type shift for the 4th day.

Tons of AM and PM lines

Does anybody on here know if Envoy has a ride along program or shadow a dispatcher at work program for a few hours to see what a typical day is like?

Does anybody on here know if Envoy has a ride along program or shadow a dispatcher at work program for a few hours to see what a typical day is like?

i have seen them this for multiple people. No idea how you schedule it if you do not know someone in SOC, I would just see if you can find a phone number for front desk or show up at the front desk and ask ifthey Could help you get in contact with SOC/dispatch

You can always call the podium to ask to shadow a dispatcher for a couple hours. People do it all the time.

Has anyone heard about interviews yet? The position has been posted for nearly three weeks now. Thanks for any insight.

Back