Enroute July 10 Basics

vyper1278

Guess I will fire up a new thread for the new date. Looks like there are several of us going on the 10th. Sound off if you are.

I will be there. A little bummed that it is july as now I have to be in the middle of oklahoma during college football season and training when OU and K-State play eachother on Oct. 31st. I'm hoping I won't need to be studying too hard that day.

I will be there. A little bummed that it is july as now I have to be in the middle of oklahoma during college football season and training when OU and K-State play eachother on Oct. 31st. I'm hoping I won't need to be studying too hard that day.

I think the entire state shuts down when the sooners play....

Well they can probably back you up? lol

Yay! I can actually go to games this year.

Yeah me I was changed from the June 22 to the July 10 class. i guess I will see you all then. Have my housing set to go just waiting to see if my class date changes again, hopefully not.

Thought you all might want this info I was sent from HR"
your class # is
50143-25947 and 50146-25949 - see if they will go with that - begin
07-10-09 and end 11-16-09."

Anyone wanna get together and go to a minor league baseball game that night or weekend? Tickets are pretty cheap and it would be a great way to hang out and get to know eachother right off the bat. Any other ideas?

Back