Endeavor vs Mesa?

Flagship…just get your 121 time and go to a ULCC/Major in a year or two,but should the music stop you’ll want to be at EDV versus YV

man, haven’t heard that call sign in years…

Not sure on the dispatch side but my brother in law was a pilot for them for close to 15 years or so. When they closed MEM down, he was a sim instructor and they positive spaced him and paid for his hotel while in MSP…so that says the work environment there.

Having missed the regional experience all together and knowing some that have worked at all aspects of Mesa along with Endeavor, go to Endeavor -
brave the cold.

Endeavor sounds like a better choice , better non-revenue benefits (just have to deal with the cold weather)

both are in the regionals, can’t be a really
Wrong answer

Last edited:
This is a late reply, but I just spent 6 months working at YV…so this is for anyone new looking into working there.
If you’re a new dispatcher, unless you have an extremely strong personality, you’re better off waiting several months for a wholly owned regional airline or OO to hire…than take the risk to your certificate of working at YV. (Additionally, the IOE training is pretty good, but the overall training and continuing training program is atrocious.)
I’ll give you a story:
I was asked to be an IOE instructor, and I decided to thoroughly read the Dispatch Operations Manual, GOM, and the updates to all of our manuals. I discovered a process change that was to be used that seemed like a significant departure from how I had been trained and how I planned certain flights on cargo tails. When I brought this up to the Sr. Director of SOC and the training manager at the same time to ask about the process since it seemed to be new in the update, I was told by the training manager, “Just ignore it. I’m going to get that taken out for the next revision.”
👀🤦🏽‍♂️🙄
You don’t want to work in a place like that.

🧐

Attachments

• IMG_20230717_164401.jpg
    IMG_20230717_164401.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 53
Back