EMS Guys

Gonzo

I know we have a few EMS guys on the site. What company or companies have a pilot base at GRI?

Yeah, I've never heard of a GRI base with Air Methods either (fixed wing).

You could do what I did when I was looking for EMS jobs and stalk the flights on FlightAware and see who is based where.

It is not for me. There is a ramper in MHK I was talking to and she is getting ready to start looking for a job. She is going to be looking for a job in the back. Like all jobs I know some companies are better then others. I told her I would ask around because outside of the guys in GRI she didn't know many people.

It is not for me. There is a ramper in MHK I was talking to and she is getting ready to start looking for a job. She is going to be looking for a job in the back. Like all jobs I know some companies are better then others. I told her I would ask around because outside of the guys in GRI she didn't know many people.

She'll need quite a few years of EMT or Nursing experience before moving to aviation...

3-5 years of critical care. She would do better working in a hospital than on the ramp.

This.

A friend of mine's mother did this. Nursing first, network/express interest/apply/ect when/if the position opens up. It's the only way to end up in back at Sanford in both FAR and FSD(I don't know if they have bases elsewhere) at least.

Back